First Steps into Coding
Holiday Camp Info
18th March 2019
8:30am - 5:30pm
Take your first steps into coding with Roboto's introductory workshop. Explore the basics of computing and engage in meaningful games.
Create your own gadget and code your very first program in a vibrant and fun environment.Teach your robot how to move through a maze.
Spark your interest and kickstart your coding journey with Roboto today!
Mobile Apps Making
• Basic Fundamentals of Coding
• How codes work and make real-world objects move & behave
• Explore the world of Minecraft with Blockly
• Create your first interactive animation program with Scratch
• Create a gadget with the Micro:Bit
• Program a robot to navigate a maze
Does my child need prior experience in coding to join the classes?
No. Our curriculum are designed for childrens to learn effectively even without prior coding or computer background.
Do I need to buy any equipment for the classes?
No. Laptops, tablets, Robotics & Maker kits will be provided by us.
Can I bring my own laptop?
Yes. We encourage students to bring their own laptops so our instructors can install the necessary software for them to continue learning back home.
Are lunch provided?
Yes. Lunch and snacks are included in our Holiday Camp. Do let us know if your child has any allergy to certain food.